4,745 DAYS OF LIFE ON THE ROAD
I often wonder what our lives would have been like had we not decided to start a journey on two motorcycles?
It was only going to be a short career break of 16 to 18 months...perhaps 24 months at a push. We never ever imagined that our journey would still be on-going after an incredible 4,745 days (or if you prefer 676 weeks) travelling and experiencing the marvels of this wonderful world we live on.
If you’d like to see or read how all this got started, this is where you need to be: It all started here
We have been able to share with you all, not only some of the best moments of our lives together on this trip but also some of the worst and most terrifying. Why do we still do it then? Because it gives us the chance to see this world and the people in it for how it really is.....not the world that is portrayed to us via the media.
A FEW THINGS WE LEARNT ALONG THE WAY!
- We have found that people world over are mostly kind, generous and gentle.
- We have found that help always seems to be there when you need it the most.
- We have found that gear sponsors have now become good friends and part of our journey.
- We have found that there is no way we are ready to stop, what has become the journey of our lives.
- We have found that we are genuinely lucky to have the full support of not only each other but both families.