Come and Join us for a day of adventure and learning as two of the most experienced adventure riders in the world, share their secrets with us.
With more real world experience than anyone one on the road today, Simon & Lisa AKA 2 Ride The World will guide us through classes ranging from mastering Communication systems and travel photography, to building the ultimate adventure bikes.
They will hold a number of master-classes allowing you an insight into their world of unparalleled travel!
Join us for this exciting day-long event on 18th June. This is an event no to be missed
With 420,000 miles ridden across 6 continents, in 78 countries, they’ve experienced it all and are coming to Cycle Specialties to share what they’ve learned with you.
Come and meet and learn from the couple that Alan Karl (World Rider)calls, “The King and Queen of Adventure Riding!
- 10:00am – Join Simon & Lisa for a casual coffee and chat
- 11:00am Class – Adventure photography, better techniques etc.
- 1:00pm Class – Communication/SENA units use abuse and getting the most out of them.
- 3:00pm Class – Building an Adventure bike. Real world mods that make a difference.
- 5:00pm Class – Adventure Kitchen, meal prep, packing and eating better on the road.
Main Presentation 6:30pm – 9:00pm – RSVP Required for this presentation, refreshments will be served.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how it’s done and how you can make your own dream ride a reality.
PLACE: Cycle Specialties
DATE: 18th June presentation
TIME: Days events starts 10:00am