Come and Join us for a day of celebration and adventure as two of the most experienced adventure riders in the world, help us celebrate our 12-year anniversary.
SOUTH SOUND MOTORCYCLES are proud and excited to announce that we will be hosting 2 Ride The world on July 16th. To help celebrate our 12th year anniversary, Simon and Lisa will return to South Sound Motorcycles to hold a series of workshops covering Communications systems, GPS use, route planning and gear selection. If you have a question or need advice about your own journey, this is your chance to ask riders who are literally living to ride and have the miles to prove it.
Join us for this exciting day-long event on 16th July. This is an event no to be missed
Come and meet and learn from the couple that Alan Karl (World Rider)calls, “The King and Queen of Adventure Riding!
- 10:00am – Join Simon & Lisa for a casual coffee and chat
- 11:00am Class – Adventure photography, better techniques etc.
- 1:00pm Class – Communication/SENA units use abuse and getting the most out of them.
- 3:00pm Class – Building an Adventure bike. Real world mods that make a difference.
- 5:00pm Class – Adventure Kitchen, meal prep, packing and eating better on the road.
Main Presentation 6:30pm – 9:00pm – RSVP Required for this presentation, refreshments will be served.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how it’s done and how you can make your own dream ride a reality.
Place: South Sound Motorcycles
Date: 16th July 2016
Time: Day starts at 10am